Looking for an Apprentice to the Owner
We have decided to train and groom an assistant to the owner, so he can concentrate on acquiring new customers as well as quality control.
We need someone, an apprentice, to assist Mauricio and eventually take over the day-to-day production.
This apprenticeship will take months, i.e. 'till such time, when this new apprentice has learned and demonstrably proven his ability to perform all the required tasks. This is time well invested and is the exact same training system that is still in practice in small businesses all over Europe.
The young professional we are looking for can be of any race or color. He should have command of the English language so that he can engage in good communication with our customers. (Spanish as a second language is appreciated but no requirement to work for us.) Our working atmoshpere is characterized by high production, good teamwork and friendly conversation.
With this in mind, we are asking you, our valued customer (and in many cases, our friend), to keep a watchful eye out for us and if you find such an individual, let us know!
Just use the form at the bottom of the page and send it to us :-)
We are looking for motivated Sub-contractors
We are a small, but a very forward-looking company, who wants to expand it's pressure washing and window cleaning services in Clearwater and the Tampa Bay area. Our idea is to get professionals together to build a great company of experts in the following fields:
- Business planning and management
- Promotion and marketing - online and offline
- Job estimates and sales
- Foreman work
- Pressure washing services
- Window cleaning services
- Quality control
Right now we are looking for Sub-contractors for our Pressure Washing and Window Cleaning services.
You are the right person for this if you can answer the following question with ‘YES’:
- Like being your own boss
- Can motivate yourself
- Like to work in the service industry
- Own a truck
- Own pressure washing equipment
- Have a General Liability Insurance of min. $ 300,000
- Additionally you will be needing an Addendum to your insurance when you work with us, which is called: DPI as an additional insurer
- Verify experience in the industry by :
- Providing a resumé with a photo of yourself
- Show images of completed jobs
- Show images of your equipment and truck
- Enjoy working outside rather than in an office
- Prefers to deliver good workmanship
- Are not particularly afraid of heights
- Likes people
- Have a generally friendly disposition ;-)
Please contact us today by filling out the form below. Looking forward to meet you.
Ralf Gerhardt :-)
Director of Administration
P.S.: Please contact us even if you are new in this industry, but are motivated and want to start your own business. We provide on-the-job training and actually like this option to help new entrepreneurs to succeed as our partner / sub-contractor.