Frequently Asked Questions about our Company and it's Pressure Washing Services:
We understand that you might have questions about the safety or efficiency of cleaning with a Power or Pressure washer and made an effort to answer them as complete as possible:
- Are you licensed and do you have insurance? Yes, we are fully licensed and insured and a Clearwater based, professional pressure cleaning company.
- Do you also professionally clean commercial properties? Yes we do and service some large accounts for years now. Please call us for references.
- Are your staff trained to a professional standard before they work on my house? Absolutely. We take pride in excellent staff-training and staff enhancement.
- Do you carry worker's compensation? Yes, we do mainly for our commercial customers.
- Will you also clean my windows after pressure washing? We professionally clean windows since many years.
- Will you show up as agreed? Yes, we keep our promises and if we run late, you get a call.
- Do we have to stay home during your work? No, you don't need to stick around. You can leave the payment at an agreed spot or transfer the money online.
- Will my plants be likely to be damaged by your work? No, we take great care to protect your property and vegetation and if necessary, will cover plants with a plastic sheet.
- Isn't the pressure of the power washer too strong? Can this damage my roof or deck? The amount of pressure can be adjusted to the correct strength. We know how to properly and safely handle the machine and therefore protect your property.
- The wood on my deck is grey now. Can you really make it look like new? Yes, with pressure washing, the original beauty of your wooden deck is restored.
- I have a tiled roof: Will pressure washing loosen the tiles or separate them from the surface? No, great care is taken in cleaning roof tiles. The estimate will determine the age and condition of your roof tiles and how to clean them safely.
- How long are you in business? The company DPI Pressure Washing & Window Cleaning Express is in business since 1996 in Clearwater and the greater Tampa Bay area.
If you have any other questions that are not answered above, please feel free to ask us by using the below form. You can also attach photos or documents by using the "Upload File" option.