It turns out, that “An aquifer is a body of saturated rock through which water can easily move. Aquifers must be both permeable and porous and include such rock types as sandstone, conglomerate, fractured limestone and unconsolidated sand and gravel. [...]”
- 97% of the water supplies on earth are in form of saltwater in the oceans
- 3% are contained in all other forms. From this 3% we have:
- 77% of water in the glaciers around the poles
- 1% in the lakes, rivers and streams of the world and
- 22% in the form of groundwater beneath our feet.
The whole video is about 20 minutes long and consists of several shorter videos. If you don’t have time to watch the whole thing - which I really recommend - you can stop between one and another. I find this material also valuable for children to watch.
It made me seriously consider to use more green products when do my pressure cleaning. Watch this space for more info on this and let me know what you think!